Sponsored by BrianPlant – 2019 ccv championship sponsors and Ben Knight & sons
Wickenby airfield – nearest postcode LN3 5AX
Saturday 26th October 2019
CofC’s – Dave Banner/ Callum Hodgson
We are repeating this unique trialling experience. All sections will run on the Saturday and consist of 2/3 warm up sections in daylight followed by up to 10 sections in the dark .
These rules are in addition to the normal CCV rules specified in the ARC yearbook
1) All drivers must supply their own torch for walking the course.
2) A fluorescent jacket MUST be worn by all drivers, navigators and marshals whenever they are out of a vehicle.
3) Up to 6 forward facing lights may be fitted, all must be forward of the driver and fixed and not moveable by the driver or passenger while competing.
4) LED lights will count as 1 per 150mm (6”) rounded up, so a 2 foot bar counts as 4 lamps.
5) Torches must be switched off and stored safely when driving.
6) All rear lights ( 4 max, 1 min) must be red and 21 watt.
7) Reversing lights can only be used when operated by a gearbox switch.
Scrutineering 3 pm
First section 4 pm
If we have plenty of drivers we will just go straight through with no break, as hopefully it will be dark after 2/3 sections
Marshals are required please – More the merrier to help with the darkness. I promise the sun will be shining this year. 🤞🤞
Camping will be available on Friday and Saturday night. There is no water or facilities.
further details contact
David Summerfield 07969982727