Scopwick Comp Safari 5th July 2020 NOW FULLY BOOKED
July 5 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm£35
All events are “closed events” for existing Lincs members only. If there are spaces these will then be offered to P&D.
• No spectators, Photographers or media are permitted.
• On the day the club retains the right to inspect an entrants vehicle and equipment following government guidelines and social distancing. You must follow scrutineers instructions.
• Please still bring you RS Clubman licence, vehicle log book and club membership card along to the event on the day. RS Clubman licences and Club memberships cannot be issued at the event.
• If you wish to enter you must register your interest by going to our website LLRC.co.uk and look at the event. There is a form for you to fill in your basic details. This books your place. We will then email you the form for completion with instructions and also details for pre payment. This process has to be done in advance. If you are unable to use the website then please call us on 01469 540278 for Comp Safari (Richard and Sue) or 07984 447802 for RTV and CCV (Andy). The iZettle machine will be available on the day if required. Refunds will be made if the event cannot go ahead for any reason.
• Competitors must only bring members of their own household with them. No Navigators, vehicle sharing or double driving are permitted at this time.
• Competitors are also responsible for supplying their own PPE and also for members of their household. Please use it. Minimum of a mask, gloves and gel.
• On your way into the site there will be a cleaning station which will be signposted. All occupants of the vehicle need to sanitise their hands.
• When siting your vehicle you must leave a minimum of 2 meters between you and your neighbour.
• Dogs must be on a lead at all times and not be allowed to socialise with both other people or other dogs.
• Please advise Andy of your availability for marshaling. He will then forward the form to you to sign on again in advance. 07984 447802.
• PPE is supplied for you unless you wish to bring your own.
• Allow plenty of space when parking between you and your neighbour.
• Please be clear about the procedure for any incidents and First Aid. Details will be given at all driver’s briefings.
• Keep 2 meters between you and anyone else at all times (excluding members of own household)
• For Comp Safari there is no entry to the Timing Van/Vehicle and the Monitor is not available. Scores are on line rabtiming.rallies.info. Any enquiries related to timing on the day should be texted to 07941 876841.
Kindly sponsored by Famous Four of Louth we return to Scopwick for our Comp Safari.
Postcode:- LN4 3JE
Clerk of the Course:- Dave Doherty
Scrutineering:- from 8:30 am
Drivers and Covid-19 Briefing:- 9:45 am
First run:- 10:00 am
MARSHALS ARE NEEDED PLEASE – please see above instruction to phone Andy.