Barrie Murdoch Memorial CCV Trial
May 9 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm£30
THE BARRIE MURDOCH MEMORIAL TRIAL
TO BE HELD AT Manton 9th May 2021
By Kind permission of Brianplant
ALL PROFITS TO GO TO THE AIR AMBULANCE
Nearest Postcode – DN21 4JT, just off the B1398
Clerks of the Course: TBC
*Scrutineering:- 08:30 – 9:45
*Drivers Briefing:- 9:45 am
* First Section 10am
Entry fee £30
For further information please contact David Summerfield –
07969 982727 – CCV Officer
THIS EVENT IS INCLUDED IN THE LINCS CCV CHAMPIONSHIP
LLRC CCV CHAMPIONSHIP 2021 SPONSORED BY BRIANPLANT
This we will be the 1st competitive event of the year for the club, so let’s make this year’s event, the best yet.
The Barrie Murdoch Memorial Trial is coming up once again. Please join us to remember our friend in the best way possible and one he would have whole heartedly approved of.
Members of other ALRC clubs welcome.
This event will be a 1 day event with NO CAMPING
TO ENTER YOU NEED TO FIRST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST. CLICK ON THE TICKET ICON WHICH IS ATTACHED TO THIS POST. WE WILL THEN FORWARD ENTRY FORMS, WHICH WILL NEED COMPLETING, PRIOR TO THE EVENT.
Pre BOOKED AND PRE PAID ENTRIES ONLY
Please note the following:
– 2m social distancing will be observed
– Face masks to be worn at specified times, plus any other time that the Covid officer directs.
– No spectators, photographers or media allowed on site
– No entries or memberships on the day
– Competitors need to bring their own PPE, read the Competitor guidance issued by MSUK and also the SR’s which are in this link http://www.llrc.co.uk/event-suplimentary-regulations-srs/
– A single navigator will be permitted at the event. If not in same household masks will need to be worn by both whilst competing in the car.
– All people coming with you must be on your entry form
– All forms and photos of your RS Clubman/Competition licence (both sides) and club membership card should be sent to forms@LLRC.co.uk
GUIDANCE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE; PLEASE SEE OUR FACEBOOK AND WEB PAGES FOR ANY UPDATES THAT MAY COME INTO PLACE BEFORE THE EVENT.
MARSHALS ARE REQUIRED – PLEASE CONTACT ANDY on 07984447802 or by emailing email@example.com to fill in the signing on form. Marshals also need to be signed on in advance and any help you can give is much appreciated.