|When:||Back to Calendar Friday, May 4, 2018 @ 12:00 pm – Monday, May 7, 2018 @ 6:00 pm||Where:||Claxby, Market Rasen, Lincolnshire
||✔ Add to Calendar Add to Google Calendar|
|Categories:||CCV RTV Tyro|
By kind permission of Mr. J Fenwick we gather again at lovely Claxby for our 3 day Interclub event.
KINDLY SPONSORED BY:-
2 DAY CCV – Famous Four Louth
Tyro Championship – Ryan Gibson
RTV/Ladies Trial – Brianplant
SAT – CCV Trial – Saturday & Monday First Section 9:30am
Clerks of Course – David Summerfield & Co
* New * nominated team of 2 trophy up for grabs as well.
Tyro – Saturday following CCV – Clerk of Course Richard Blackshaw
SUN – RTV/Ladies trial, Clerks of Course Matt Howard and Leon Oczeretnyj (Sunday First Section 9:30am)
Bike Trial, Soap Box Derby following RTV
MARSHALS REQUIRED PLEASE
Camping, BBQ, Toilets, Water
All ALRC Club Members welcome
For further details please call Sue 01469 540278
Camping £20.00 for the weekend.
Portaloos, Elsan and water provided.
Scrutineering 8:00am – 9:15am followed by Drivers Briefing.
Tyro, Soap Box Derby and bike trial times to be advised.
**Please remember to bring you vehicle log book and club membership cards with you.**
RTV/Ladies Trial £25
From the A46 Market Rasen to Caistor road; turn right at the first road signposted to Claxby (3rd turning from Caistor side). After 1.5 miles the road turns sharply to the left, and the site entrance is a track (Claxby House Farm) to the right.
SEE YOU THERE!
SOAP BOX DERBY RULES
Lincolnshire Land Rover Club announce the revival of the Soap Box Derby at Claxby Interclub, May.
1. This is a team event and will consist of a downhill course of around 500m.
2. Each team will be required to complete a single run which will be timed.
3. Practice runs are permitted.
4. Each team must have no more than 3 persons.
5. Minimum age of 6 years & human.
6. At least one member of the team must be seated on the
soap box at all times whilst it is moving.
7.. The soap box can be of any construction but must have a minimum of 3 wheels touching the ground and not have any mechanical driver to the wheels. This includes pedals, engine or electric motors.
8. Steering & brakes are optional but advisory
9. o eternal motive power is permitted other than provided
by the team members and gravity. i.e. no tow vehicle,
rocket power etc.
11. It is recommended that the passenger wears a helmet.
Any queries please contact 01469 540278